As a woman with larger breasts, you are likely familiar with the discomfort that the added weight of your breasts can place on you both physically and psychologically. The good news is that a breast reduction may be able to alleviate many of the distressing effects of living with large, heavy breasts.
The potential benefits of breast reduction surgery may include:
- A decrease in chronic neck and back pain
- Less shoulder pain from the bra strapsEasier and more comfortable engagement in exercise and other physical activities
- Improved ability to find flattering clothing options
- A decrease in unwanted attention to your figure
- Increased self-confidence related to a more proportionate figure
Learn more about being a candidate for breast reduction with our fun and informative quiz.
To more fully explore and understand your options for breast reduction and how it might benefit you, please call 310-273-1663, today, to schedule your consultation with double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jay Orringer.
During your consultation, Dr. Orringer will discuss with you the issues you are hoping to address with a breast reduction, your goals, and your expectations should you choose to undergo a breast reduction procedure.
We welcome patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Hollywood, California, nationally, and internationally.